Her natural ability as a powerful athlete mixed with her elegant surfing style makes Bianca Buitendag one of the best female surfers in the modern sport. Her attitude both in and out of the water has won the hearts of many surfing fans from around the world. Bianca has qualified and will be representing South Africa at the Olympics Games in Tokyo 2021.
- 2020 Olympic qualifier (Along with Jordy Smith)
- Captain of Team SA at the ISA 2019 World Championships – She finished 3rd (Bronze)
- Surfed on the WSL Championship Tour from 2013 to 2019 as South Africa’s top female surfer.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance & Accounting Managegent, North Eastern University in Boston, USA.
The new kid in the ring! Kerwin is South Africa’s next para shot put star. He holds the South African shot put record and continues to break his own record every year. He is breaking onto the international scene, now ranked in the Top 10 in the world. He is highly educated, Honours in Ecology Conservation. Kerwin has qualified and will be representing South Africa at the Paralympic Games in Tokyo 2021.
- Hold national shot put and discus records in all age groups (u/16, u/18, u/20 and Open Men) in the F46 category
- Hold the Men’s African record for F46
- Top 10 on the world rankings in 2019
- Maties Parasport Sportsman of the year in 2019
- Competed at 3 World Para Athletics Championships